The Benefit for 2 Year Old Baby King Is Saturday October 1st
'Baby King' as his mom and dad called him, died in a tragic house fire in El Paso while visiting family. King's 2 cousins, ages 7 & 9 also lost their lives. However, King's brother Zachariah, is still hospitalized and receiving treatments.
The friends and family are getting together to help little King's mom and dad, Erica Medina and Michael Cervantez. The family needs help offsetting funeral and hospital expenses.
You can help by attending the taco dinner, bake sale and various raffles that'll be taking place Saturday, October 1st, at the Shirts and Skins Bar and Grill (formerly the Longbranch Night Club) on North 6th Street.
- Baby King's Benefit Taco Dinner
- Shirts and Skins Bar and Grill
- 3525 North 6th Street Abilene, TX
Date and Time
- Saturday, October 1st, 2016
- 2 PM Taco dinner
- 2 PM-1 AM Raffles, bakes sale and more
- $8 Taco Plate
- Donations are gratefully accepted
- Tickets for door prizes and raffles available at Shirts & Skins
- Need not be present to win
- 100% of the proceeds benefit King's family
- Contact Tia Harendt at 325-864-5998