Don’t Miss Pauline Reese Live at the Firehouse Bar and Grill
Party with Pauline Reese live at the Firehouse Bar and Grill. Although it's been a pretty tough summer so far for the Texas Music starlet. Pauline's ready to come play in Abilene.
Pauline's husband is a Professional Rodeo rider that was injured recently and has been hospitalized. Since her hubby's injuries, Reese has juggled a triple life schedule. Going between taking care of him, playing mom to, two adorable little girls and trying to keep her touring schedule alive. This summer has been brutal for her.
It will be good to see Pauline grab that mic and sing the night away at the Firehouse Bar and Grill, Saturday, August 19th.
Get to know Pauline Reese in the above "This is My Story" video above and check out Pauline's last video "Save Your Breath" below.
- Pauline Reese and the Guadalupe Pirates
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 19th,2017
- 7PM doors open
- 9 PM showtime
- Firehouse Bar & Grill
- 2074 Butternut Abilene, TX
- $10 admission at the door
- $12 for minors
- VIP tables available
- 7 pm - 9 pm happy hour
- Sponsored by: Whitten Inn-University, Free Ride Motorcycles, 1st Choice Motors, My Mechanic of Abilene, Coco Palms and Smoothies
- Kitchen serving till 10 pm
- Motorcycle parking in back
- 18 and up show