Get You Some of Dat Crawfish at the Abilene Cajun Festival
Get your Cajun on at this year's 'Cajun Fest', only now it's an all day family event at the Taylor County Expo Center fairgrounds. To help get you ready for the festival, the above is a 'how to peel and eat crawfish' video.
This year's event has really expanded to include the new 'Show & Shine Car Show' along with the 5k Run/Walk, Inflatable Bounce Houses, a 'Food-Truck Court' and live entertainment all day from 11 AM till 7:30 PM.
The Abilene Education Foundation's Annual Cajun Fest is Saturday, April 14th and all the proceeds benefit the Abilene High and Cooper High School Scholarship funds.
Get your tickets now online at AbileneGoesCajun.org then get to the festival early.
- Taylor County Expo Fairgrounds
- 1700 Texas 36, Abilene
Date and Time
- Saturday, April 14th, 2018
- 11 AM Gates open
- Call 325-677-1444 ext. 2616
- Crawfish dinner include crawfish, shrimp, corn, potatoes, drink and dessert
- Crawfish 5k participants get t-shirt and goody bag
- 5k will be at Shotwell Stadium at 8:30am