Randy Houser Reaches New Career High with Song ‘How Country Feels’ [VIDEO]
He finally did it, Randy Houser has reached a new career high, when his latest song 'How Country Feels' went to number one on Billboard's Top 100 Country Singles Charts. Houser's new album of the same name is due to be released on Tuesday, January 22nd. Stoney Creek Records’ Randy Houser begins this week celebrating his chart success and the television tour, to promote the new album 'How Country Feels.'
For the next few weeks Randy will be very busy as he stops by several different television shows to promote the new album. Look for Houser to appear on;
- Nightly News with Brian Williams - Tuesday morning on NBC
- CMT Live - Jan. 22, on CMT.com
- The Daily Countdown - Jan. 22, on GAC
- Fox & Friends - Jan. 23, on FOX News Channel
- Better TV - Jan. 23, on Better TV
- “The Highway” LIVE from the Mercury Lounge - Jan. 24, Channel 16 on Sirius
- TODAY Show Weekend - Saturday early morning Jan. 26, on NBC
- CMT Hot 20 Countdown - Saturday Jan. 26, on CMT
- CONAN - Tuesday evening Feb. 5, on TBS
'How Country Feels' claims the top spot on the Billboard country singles charts the very same week that his third album reaches store shelves. The title track was written by Randy's songwriting friends Vicky McGehee, Wendell Mobley and Neal Thrasher. It's Randy's first full album release since he left Show-Dog records in 2011 and signed with Broken Bow's Stoney Creek Records division. Let's hope that this is a sign of great things to come for Randy Houser.
This is Randy Housers 'How Country Feels' big number one hit song.