Enjoy Wild Game at the Texas Wild Bunch Bonanza Cook Off
The 16th Annual Texas Wild Bunch Bonanza Cook Off and Auction is Saturday, January 27th. Bonanza attendees get to sample quail, deer, elk, moose, chicken, catfish, beef brisket, smoked wild hog to some tasty jalapeno poppers.
The Texas Wild Bunch Bonanza is an annual fundraiser for the ECCA Volunteer Fire Department. ECCA's Fire Chief says they are in dire need of new fire-equipment and an updated fire-station.
- The 16th Annual Wild Bunch Bonanza Cook Off and Auction
Date and Time
- Saturday, January 27th, 2018
- 10:00am gates
- 6/10 of a mile from Highway 89 and Highway 277 South at Coronado's Camp
- 7023 U.S. 277, Tuscola, TX 79562
- Only 450 tickets were printed
- Texas Groove Band will provide entertainment
- All attendees will be registered for the door prizes
- You must be present to win prizes
- The auction and event will conclude at 3:00 PM January 28th
- Contact Gary Young at (325) 669-9110 or Brandi Hanna White (325) 513-3248