Miracle Treat Day to Benefit Children’s Miracle Network is July 28th
Hot Summer days deserve a perfect frozen treat, like a DQ Blizzard and if you’re looking for an excuse to partake, here’s a perfect one. Dairy Queen has partnered with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals for ‘Miracle Treat Day‘. Here’s how to participate.
Order a Dairy Queen Blizzard ice cream treat and help Children’s Miracle Network here in Abilene. “Miracle Treat Day” is Thursday July 28th at all participating Dairy Queens in West Texas, and $1 goes directly to CMN.
A few of the area Dairy Queen stores are giving 100% of the proceeds to Children’s Miracle Network, those stores are in Coleman, Haskell and Hillsboro.
- Miracle Treat Day
Date & Time
- Thursday, July 28th, 2016
- During normal operating hours
- Colorado City
- Cross Plains
- Santa Anna
- To participate contact Melinda Blay at 325-670-2000
- Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit children’s organization
- Abilene’s local children’s hospitals is Hendricks Children’s Hospital
- CMN keeps funds in the local community in which they are raised