Miracle Treat Day to Benefit Children’s Miracle Network is July 30th
Hot Summer days are perfect for a frozen treat, and if you’re looking for an excuse to partake, here’s one. Dairy Queen has partnered with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals for ‘Miracle Treat Day‘. Here’s how to participate.
Eat Dairy Queen’s ice cream and help Children’s Miracle Network here in Abilene. “Miracle Treat Day” is Thursday July 30th at participating West Texas Dairy Queens, purchase a DQ-Blizzard and $1 goes directly to CMN. A few of the Dairy Queen stores are giving 100% of the proceeds to CMN, those stores are in Coleman, Haskell and Hillsboro. The individual DQ owners decide how much they want to donate.
Miracle Treat Day
Date & Time
- Thursday, July 30th, 2015
- During normal operating hours
- Colorado City
- Cross Plains
- Santa Anna
- To participate contact Melinda Blay at 325-670-2000
- Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit children’s organization
- Abilene’s local children’s hospitals is Hendricks Children’s Hospital
- CMN keeps funds in the local community in which they are raised