Party With Larry Joe Taylor at his 2017 Texas Music Festival
Subscribe to KEAN 105 on
Get ready to party hard with Larry Joe Taylor and others at his Melody Mountain Ranch near Stephenville, Texas. The annual Texas Music Festival is best described by the artists that play it in the above video.
Here’s a look at who is coming this year: Randy Brown, South by Southwest, Asleep At The Wheel, Randall King, Sean McConnell, Randy Rogers Band, Whiskey Meyers, Bri Bagwell, Gary P. Nunn, Brandon Rhyder, Michael Hearne, Sam Riggs, Cody Johnson, Kevin Fowler, Shane Smith and the Saints, Billy Joe Shaver, Radney Foster, Richard Leigh, Mike Ryan, Roger Creager, William Clark Green, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Mike McClure, Cody Canada, Mark McKinney, Jason Boland & the Stragglers, Wade Bowen, Stoney LaRue, Josh Abbott Band, Tejas Brothers, Chara Corn, Deryl Dodd, Prophets and Outlaws, Casey Donahew Band, Larry Joe Taylor and many more.
Larry Joe Taylor’s Texas Music Festival
Dates and Times
- April 24th-29th, 2017
- 10am gates open everyday
- 11am-Midnight entertainment live daily
Melody Mountain Ranch, 1290 County Road 707 Stephenville, TX 76401
Purchase Tickets online.
- One day ticket $24 in advance
- One day ticket $29 at the gate
- Five day ticket $79 in advance
- Five day reserved stage seat $520 + tax limited quantity
- Call LJT Music Festival offices at (254) 968-8505.
- Camping sites available early
- Campers move in Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 at 12PM
- For the entire lineup visit Larry Joe Taylor’s website
- Chili Cook-off registration can be done online. C.A.S.I. Rules apply