Christian Singer Jaci Velasquez is Coming to Abilene
Subscribe to KEAN 105 on
Jaci Velasquez is an award winning, Grammy nominated Christian singer. Jaci is married to Nic Gonzales the founding member of “Salvador” the world famous Christian group.
Both Velasquez and Gonzales will appear live at the Abilene First Church of the Nazarene on Thursday, March 30th in the Church sanctuary. Jaci has been playing to sold out audiences around the globe.
Don’t miss Jaci and Nic, get your tickets at the First Church of the Nazarene. Here’s more.
- Jaci Velasquez Live in Concert
- Abilene First Church of the Nazarene
- 2849 Beltway South, Abilene Texas
Date and Time
- Thursday, March 30th, 2017
- 6 PM doors open
- 7 PM concert begins
- $15 general Admission
- $25 gold reserve
- $45 VIP front row with meet & greet and more
- 10 and under free
- tickets available at the iTickets.com or at the Church office
- The Meet & greet includes the new Jaci Velasquez CD
- Concert will be held in the church sanctuary
- Seating is limited
- Contact 800-965-9324