Girl Scout Cookie Booth Locations in Abilene This Weekend
Girl Scout cookie season is here and some of you may be looking for those little boxes filled with yumminess. Many troops will be setting up in front of businesses around town for your convenience. Here are a few locations to help you out.
Troops will be out selling cookies Friday, Saturday and Sundays. These girls are trying hard to sell enough cookies to get them to camp, so help them out.
Now here's an idea too. You can buy a few boxes and donate them to the Troop to Troop fund. The cookies are sent to our Military men and women overseas. You know receiving a box of Girl Scout cookies would put a huge smile on their face!
Here is where you will find the girls this weekend.
Friday, January 26th**
- Mall of Abilene (kiosk) 4 pm - 8 pm
- Wal-Mart - North (1650 Hwy 351) 4 pm - 8 pm
- Wal-Mart -South (4350 Southwest Dr) 4 pm - 8 pm
- Lowe's - South (4134 Ridgemont) 4 pm - 8 pm
Saturday, January 27th**
- Lowe's - South (4134 Ridgemont Dr.) 3 pm - 6 pm
- Lowe's - North (1634 Musgrave Blvd) 12 pm - 3 pm
- Wal-Mart - South (4350 Southwest Dr.) 9 am - 9 pm
- Wal-Mart - North (1650 State Hwy 351) 12 pm - 6 pm
- Chick-fil-a - South (3130 S. Clack) 8 am - 11 am
Sunday, January 28th**
- Wal-Mart - South (4350 Southwest Dr.) 9 am - 6 pm
- Wal-Mart - North(1650 Hwy 351) 12 pm -6 pm
- Mall of Abilene (Kiosk) 12 pm - 3 pm
- Lowe's - South (4134 Ridgemont Dr.) 12 pm - 3 pm
- Wal-Mart Neighborhood Mkt. (Ambler) 3 pm - 6 pm
Credit Cards will be accepted at all locations.
For more dates and locations check the Girl Scouts Find Cookies website.
**Locations and times subject to change.