2013 Cruise Night Set for October 19th and Will Benefit Children’s Miracle Network
The 31st Annual Cruise Night is scheduled to roll on Saturday, October 19th. This year, Cruise Night will benefit Children’s Miracle Network. Cruise Night is a night of good ol’ fashioned cruisin’ along with live music and a dance. It’s perfect for the entire family.
100% of the proceeds donated to Children’s Miracle Network stays local. As you may know, Townsquare Media in Abilene is closely affiliated with Hendrick Children’s Hospital, which is a CMN Hospital.
31st Annual Cruise Night
Date & Time
- Saturday, October 19th
- Free Cruise: 5-7pm
- Free dance and live music with Fraid Knot: 7pm-10pm
- Cruise: North 1st (click here for map)
- Dance/Live Music: K-Mart parking lot on South 1st
- Cruise: Free
- Dance/Live Music: Free
- VIP Parking/Car Show entry: $30 donation to Children’s Miracle Network, must be paid at Townsquare Media at 3911 South 1st
- Regular Parking/Car Show entry: $15 donation to Children’s Miracle Network, paid on day of event
- Food served by Beastro Food Truck
- Frozen drinks served by Kona Ice
- Raffle (big prizes): 100% of raffle money raised goes to Children’s Miracle Network
- 50/50 Raffle: 50% going to winner, 50% to Children’s Miracle Network
All in all, it’s a full night of activities that benefits Children’s Miracle Network. Hey, it’s all about the kids.