2015 Cruise Night Set for October 3rd and Will Benefit Children’s Miracle Network
The 33rd Annual Cruise Night is scheduled to roll on Saturday, October 3rd. This year, Cruise Night will benefit Children’s Miracle Network. Cruise Night is a night of good ol’ fashioned cruisin’ along with live music and a dance. It’s perfect for the entire family.
100% of the proceeds donated to Children’s Miracle Network stays local. As you may know, Townsquare Media in Abilene is closely affiliated with Hendrick Children’s Hospital, which is a CMN Hospital.
33rd Annual Cruise Night
Date & Time
- Saturday, October 3rd
- Free Cruise: 5-7pm
- Free dance and live music: 7pm-10pm
- Cruise: North 1st. Click Here for Map
- Dance/Live Music in K-Mart Parking Lot on South 1st
- Car Show: K-Mart parking lot on South 1st
- Cruise: Free
- Dance/Live Music: Free
- Like the Cruise Night Facebook Page
- Food vendors include: Black Box Pizza & Nikki’s Swirl Shoppe
All in all, it’s a full night of activities that benefits Children’s Miracle Network. Hey, it’s all about the kids.