2014 Cruise Night Set for October 4th and Will Benefit Children’s Miracle Network
The 32nd Annual Cruise Night is scheduled to roll on Saturday, October 4th. This year, Cruise Night will benefit Children’s Miracle Network. Cruise Night is a night of good ol’ fashioned cruisin’ along with live music and a dance. It’s perfect for the entire family.
100% of the proceeds donated to Children’s Miracle Network stays local. As you may know, Townsquare Media in Abilene is closely affiliated with Hendrick Children’s Hospital, which is a CMN Hospital.
32nd Annual Cruise Night
Date & Time
- Saturday, October 4th
- Free Cruise: 5-7pm
- Free dance and live music: 7pm-10pm
- Cruise: North 1st. We’ll post the map soon.
- Dance/Live Music with Dave Hobbs Band/Car Show: K-Mart parking lot on South 1st
- Cruise: Free
- Dance/Live Music: Free
- VIP Parking: $35 donation to Children’s Miracle Network, must be paid at Townsquare Media at 3911 South 1st (People’s Choice award will be given out for cars in VIP parking, $1.00 per vote)
- Car Show: Free (winners picked during cruise)
- Raffle (big prizes): 100% of raffle money raised goes to Children’s Miracle Network
- 50/50 Raffle: 50% going to winner, 50% to Children’s Miracle Network
- Food: Bistro, Kona Ice, and Stillwater BBQ
- Like the Cruise Night Facebook Page
All in all, it’s a full night of activities that benefits Children’s Miracle Network. Hey, it’s all about the kids.