Joseph Thomas Memorial Triathlon for Families is February 13th in Abilene
The Joseph Thomas Memorial Triathlon is a fun sporting event that consists of miniature golf, bowling, and Skee-ball that feature competitions between medically fragile or physically challenged children.
Kids that have medical and/or physical challenges are encouraged to participate as special arrangements can be made to accommodate their special needs. The triathlon is open to all children.
Learn more about Joseph Thomas and the foundation he inspired in the video below.
- 8th Annual Joseph Thomas Foundation Triathlon
Date and Times
- February 13th, 2016
- 9am - 12 noon
- Prime Time Entertainment
- 4541 Loop 322 Abilene, TX 79602
- Food and drinks are provided
- The JTF assists families with medically challenged children
- The Foundation is funded completely by donations
- For more information contact John Thomas (325) 725-1380
- Application must be filed in advance