Extras Needed for the Movie ‘Brother’s Keeper’ This Weekend
Based on the true story of the 2009 Abilene High football team, Brother's Keeper is in the final stages of filming and all of Abilene is invited to be in the movie.
While some of the movie was shot elsewhere, much of it will be shot this weekend - right here in Abilene. The producers behind this epic movie need your help to fill Shotwell Stadium.
You know how big Shotwell is, so we need thousands of people to show up. We live, eat, and breathe high school football here in Abilene, so this shouldn't be a tough feat to accomplish.
Grab all of your friends and family.
Here are the days/times that are needed:
- Saturday, Feb 2: 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 2: 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 3: 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 3: 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 3: 7 p.m.-10 p.m.
You MUST sign up to be an extra, which is easy to do, at brotherskeeperextras.com.
- All ages welcome. Bring friends and family. All must sign a release.
- Wear black and gold for AHS OR red and black for Cedar Hill.
- Check in by the northwest gate of the stadium.
- Be prepared to make friends and entertain yourself during down time.
- Bring snacks and water, and food trucks will be on site.
- You may or may not appear in the final cut of the film but ... all extras will be listed in the credits.