Fun Times Will Be Had at the ‘Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival’
The family-friendly Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival will be April 27 - 28 at the Nelson Park Festival Gardens. The event will bring you hours of wonderful blues music, food and drink and benefits the United Way of Abilene.
This year's event will encompass two days of music featuring artists Jimmy D. Lane, Marcia Ball, Ruthie Foster, Tommy Castro and Damon Fowler.There will be plenty of fun for everyone including food, drink and festival merchandise with all proceeds benefiting the United Way of Abilene.
- Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival
- Featuring - Jimmy D. Lane, Damon Fowler, Marcia Cross, Tommy Castro, Ruthie Foster and more
Date & Time:
- Friday - April 27th; Gates @5 pm
- Saturday - April 28th; Gates @4 pm
- Nelson Park Festival Gardens
- E.S. 11th & Loop 322
- Abilene Texas
- General Admission - $25 each night
- Both Nights - $40
- Both Nights w/Sunday Gospel Brunch - $60
- Gospel Brunch - Adult - $25/ Child - $15