See Harry Styles in Boston
See Harry Styles in Boston
Contest dates: January 27th to February 16th, 2020.
Winner will be pulled on: February 17th, 2020.
Here is the opt-in list: LIST
All CHR/HAC brands are automatically opted-in. Rachel Brown will send an e-mail with more info as we get closer to each promotion. If you have any questions, please email Valerie Hess, JB Wilde or Rachel Brown.
Here are the contest details:
Cat has scored an incredible opportunity for your listeners to take their guy/gal to see Harry Styles live! After having the number one album for the last 2 weeks, no one is hotter! Your listeners will have a chance to listen to your radio station, open your app, and enter to see him in Boston!
- Roundtrip airfare for two (2)
- Two (2) Nights Hotel Stay
- Two (2) tickets to see Harry Styles in Boston!
- $500 in Cash
These are great assets to use for accomplishing your station’s goals. I encourage you to create listening occasions for your listeners to tune in to get codewords or APP exclusive alerts with codes to generate APP downloads. To add multipliers for those words to your contest work with your DME or check out this tutorial. These types of experiences should not be background promotions.
On-Air Promotional Assets:
- You can find recorded promos, work parts, and scripts here once they are uploaded.
- All promotion must include disclosure of the organization providing the prize. In this case, "Courtesy of Columbia Records."
- Since this is a national contest, everything should be worded ON (insert station name) and not FROM (station name).
- Please create a local campaign using live mentions and recorded promos to support. We recommend a minimum of 6x per day each.
- If you're playing Harry Styles, we recommend creating customized imaging into his songs to run over intros. "Win the chance to see Harry Styles in Boston! Listen at (insert time) on (station name)."
Online Promotional Assets:
We will create supporting digital promotion elements for each of the flyaways. You can find all of the images and Canva templates you should need to promote the contests HERE once they are uploaded.
Participating sites will have published all crossposted materials for these contests. You should promote the crossposted posts in static placements. Namely:
- What's Hot bar
- Promo carousel
- Homepage right rail
- If the contest is sponsored, build a widget to promote the contest so that Creative Services can install the proper sponsorship elements
- Please check with your DSM to see if your station has a sponsor for the contest.
- Newsletter placement
- App push notification if you have a channel set-up for contests
- We have started working with the national editors to create a piece of accompanying artist-related content for your sites.
- This post will be crossposted to your site the day before the contest launches, it will show up as pending in your post dashboard.
Sponsorship package can be found here.