Kip Moore’s ‘Room to Spare’ Acoustic EP Gets November Release Date
Kip Moore will releasing a seven-track acoustic EP this winter, fulfilling a promise to his die-hard fans. Room to Spare: The Acoustic Sessions will drop on Nov. 16, but fans can pre-order the project now.
Moore has been teasing an acoustic album, along with a couple of other projects, for several months. He says putting together the EP was a nice break from the regular album format.
“The acoustic idea was something that was honestly born from the fans ... It was something I noticed would keep coming back around from them and that I have been promising to put out there," Moore tells American Songwriter. "This project has been really cathartic, as it doesn’t have the pressures of a full record and allows you to mix things up a little bit creatively, but also totally strip things down, too."
Moore's Room to Spare EP includes six original tracks, co-written by Moore and several collaborators, as well as an acoustic version of his song "Plead the Fifth," from his album Slowheart. Moore got songwriting help on "Love You to the Moon" and "It Ain't California" from Charlie Worsham, who will join Moore on a special, four-show mini-tour in support of the project; Moore's current tour opener Jillian Jacqueline will also be part of the trek. For details on the acoustic tour and Moore's continuing After the Sunburn Tour, check out his website.
Kip Moore, Room to Spare: The Acoustic Sessions EP Track Listing:
1. "Plead the Fifth" (Acoustic Version) (Luke Dick, Josh Kear)
2. "Tennessee Boy" (Kip Moore, Dan Couch)
3. "Love You to the Moon" (Charlie Worsham, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
4. "It Ain’t California" (Kip Moore, Charlie Worsham, Jon Mabe)
5. Wish It Was Me (Kip Moore, Adam Browder, Scott Stepakoff, Dan Couch)
6. Come Home With You (Kip Moore, Troy Verges, Blair Daly)
7. "Part of Growing Up" (Kip Moore, Josh Miller, Andrew DeRoberts)
How Awesome Is Kip Moore Live? Check Out These Pics!