‘Funk Off Breast Cancer’ Event to Raise Funds for Local Cancer Patients
'Funk Off Breast Cancer' is a Breast Cancer Awareness event and fundraiser, which takes place this Saturday at Kent's Harley-Davidson.
The event will be from 11am-8:30pm
There will be all kinds of events for to help raise funds for local cancer patients.
- Bra Pong (and other carnival games throughout the day)
- Noon-5pm - Carnival games - Bra Pong, Bean Bag Toss, Spin the Wheel and Plinko
- Raffle for new 2015 Pink Honda Metropolitan Scooter
- Tickets $10 each
- Drawing at 8pm
- Poker Run
- Prizes for best and worst hand
- Registration begins at 9am. First Bike out at 10am, last out at 11am, last bike in at 2pm.
- Silent Auction
- Bra Design Contest and Fashion Show
- Featuring local celebrities. Design your own and be part of the show.
- Register at 5pm
- Starting at 5pm, vote for your favorite - $1 per vote
- Guest Appearance by Donnie Dunagan
- Voice of 'Bambi'
- Star of 'Son of Frankenstein'
- Photos and Autographs
- Exclusive collectible Disney merchandise that's not normally available to the general public
- Live Music with Funky Munky
All proceeds to benefit the Cancer Services Network with 100% money raised to help local cancer patients.