The Top 5 Songs From the Fall of 1993
In the fall of 1993 all of the top five songs had one thing in common, they all were about love lost. But one song stood above the rest by staying at No.1 on the country music charts for multiple weeks. It's no surprise that George Strait took us into to the holidays with his song "Easy Come, Easy Go" a song that was number one for two weeks that fall. 1993 also had other amazing songs like it.
Take a look at these top 5 songs from the fall of 1993
George Strait - "Easy Come, Easy Go"
Vince Gill - "One More Last Chance"
Clay Walker - "What's It To You"
Reba McEntire (featuring Linda Davis) - "Does He Love You"
Brooks & Dunn - "She Used To Be Mine"
Here are some interesting cost of living facts from 1993
- Average Cost of new house $113,200.00
- Inflation Rate in the USA was 2.96%
- Average cost of new car $12,750.00
- Average Income per year $31,230.00
- Dow Jones Industrial Average 3654
- Cost of a gallon of Gas $1.16
- Average Monthly Rent $532.00
- Interest Rates 6.00%
- Loaf of Bread $1.57
- Movie Ticket $4.14
What do you remember from 1993?