Monster Trucks Roar into Abilene February 2nd and 3rd
The Traxxas Monster Truck Tour is set to bring the excitement of monster trucks and more to the Taylor County Coliseum February 2nd and 3rd. See these incredible 10,000 pound, car-crushing giants compete in racing, wheelie contests, and then rock the house with amazing freestyle action
The biggest and baddest monster trucks on the planet will be here to entertain people of all ages. We're looking forward to the likes of Skully, Craniac, X-Maxx, The Champ, and Heavy Hitter.
If that wasn't enough, there will also be a party in the pits so you can get up close and personal with these beasts. You will definitely want to get your tickets early to see this show.
There will also be freestyle motocross and a chance to ride in these mammoth trucks.
Date and Time
- Friday, February 2nd
- Saturday, February 3rd
- Gates at 6pm both nights
- Show at 7:30pm both nights
- Pit Party: 6-7pm both nights
- Taylor County Coliseum at 1700 Highway 36 in Abilene, 79602
- Adults starting at $20
- Kids 3-12 starting at only $8
- Fees may be applied, tickets are subject to a service charge, ticket prices increase day of show
- Advance discount tickets are available online at www.taylorcountyexpocenter.com and the Taylor County Coliseum Box Office.
- Event will be indoors. Loud noise and exhaust fumes should be expected.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
- No video cameras, or professional extended lens cameras allowed.
- Event length approximately 2-3 hours.