It Ain’t ALL Beef In That Taco Bell Taco [VIDEO]
Taco Bell CEO has just answered the age old question, “If your taco meat is only 88% beef what’s in the other 12%?” Furthermore, the company released the answer in the form of a video on you-tube. Check it out.
What exactly are we eating? The Taco Bell CEO answers the question.
Subscribe to KEAN 105 on
What did you think was in the other 12%? feel free to blog