Game On! Sports Schedule for March 20, 2013
The second day of the first round of the NCAA Tournament takes place this evening before the real festivities get underway in earnest on Thursday.
LIU-Brooklyn will duke it out with James Madison in a battle of #16 seeds, while Boise State and LaSalle tangle in a matchup of #13 seeds.
Meanwhile, the Miami Heat continue their assault on the record books when LeBron and company go into hostile territory to take on the Cavaliers in the hopes of winning their 24th consecutive game. The Heat, of course, own the second-longest winning streak in NBA history.
And in case you need a breather from all the basketball that’s about to come your way, the NHL may be a good bet tonight when the Chicago Blackhawks meet the Anaheim Ducks in a battle of the league’s top two teams.
Here’s the complete sports schedule for tonight. All times Eastern:
Toronto at Charlotte 7 p.m.
Miami at Cleveland 7 p.m.
Orlando at New York 7:30 p.m.
Milwaukee at Atlanta 7:30 p.m.
Oklahoma City at Memphis 8 p.m.
Boston at New Orleans 8 p.m.
Utah at Houston 8 p.m.
Brooklyn at Dallas 8 p.m. (ESPN)
Golden State at San Antonio 8:30 p.m.
Washington at Phoenix 10 p.m.
Philadelphia at Los Angeles Clippers 10:30 p.m.
NCAA Men’s Basketball
NCAA Tournament – First Round
(16) LIU-Brooklyn vs. (16) James Madison 6:40 p.m. (tru TV)
(13) Boise State vs. (13) LaSalle 9:10 p.m. (tru TV)
(6) Indiana State at (3) Iowa 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
(7) Stony Brook at (2) Massachusetts 7:15 p.m.
(5) Charlotte at (4) Providence 7:15 p.m.
(7) Mercer at (2) Tennessee 8 p.m. (ESPNU)
(7) Long Beach State at (2) Baylor 9 p.m. (ESPN2)
(8) Charleston Southern at (1) Southern Miss 9:15 p.m.
(6) Detroit at (3) Arizona State 10 p.m. (ESPNU)
Tampa Bay at Toronto 7 p.m.
Minnesota at Detroit 7:30 p.m. (NBC Sports Network)
Dallas at Colorado 9:30 p.m.
San Jose at Edmonton 9:30 p.m.
Chicago at Anaheim 10 p.m.