Free Veterans Day Meals in Abilene – November 11th, 2016
First off, we’d like to thank all veterans and active duty military for their service to our country.
As a sign of ‘thanks’, many restaurants in the Abilene area offer free (or discounted) meals for veterans and active military on Veterans Day, November 11th.
Just remember, most of these places (if not all) will require your military ID or another form of identification as proof of service.
- Chili’s – One free meal from special menu
- Olive Garden – Veterans can choose a free entree from a special menu. All these entrees come with freshly baked garlic breadsticks and choice of unlimited soup or salad.
- Outback Steakhouse – One free Bloomin’ Onion and a beverage for all active military and veterans. Outback Steakhouse is also giving out a military discount of 15% off the total check November 12 to December 31, 2015.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer for veterans and active military (runs 11/10-11/11).
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch for all veterans and active military. Free entrees include your choice of one 9 entrees, including a 6-ounce sirloin and two made-from-scratch sides plus a choice of any Coca-Cola product, sweet tea/ice tea or coffee during lunch.
- Cotton Patch -Veterans and active duty military can get a free full size chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken.
- Red Robin – Veterans and active duty military get a free Red’s Tavern Double burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- IHOP – Veterans and active duty military will be honored with a free stack of Red, White, and Blue pancakes.
- Golden Corral – Veterans and active duty military will receive a free dinner buffet and beverage.
- Cracker Barrel – Veterans will receive Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – One free personal pizza for all active duty and retired military
- Wienerschnitzel – Hot dog, small drink, and fries for veterans and active duty personnel