The Fort Griffin Fandangle is an Evening Full of Family Fun
The Fort Griffin Fandangle in Albany is coming up beginning June 19th. The event is the last two weekends in June. The Fandangle is a huge community/family event that you don’t want to miss.
The whole community of Albany gets involved. They are the featured actors in the historical re-enactment of the Northwestern Texas Frontier Story. This is the oldest outdoor musical production in the state. The show features real cattle, horses, covered wagons, a replica train, plus 300 local actors/actresses from Albany. It is an amazing play, musical, historical event that everyone of every age will enjoy.
Fort Griffin Fandangle
Date & Time:
- June 19th – 21st
- June 26th – 28th
- The Prairie Theater
- 1490 CR 1084 (Cook Field Road)
- Albany, Texas 76430
- Box Seats: $20.00 per seat – sold only in full boxes of 4, 6 and 8 seats
- Reserved Seating: $15.00 and $10.00
- Checks, Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card accepted
- Kick-Off Parade and Pet Parade
- Quilt show
- Entertainment at the Aztec Theater
- Calliope concert
- Visit the Fort Griffin Fandangle website for more information
The singing, dancing, gun fights, cattle drives, and of course, humor is absolutely fabulous. This is something you have to see and it’s family friendly. You won’t be disappointed!