Outlaws & Legends Singer/Songwriter Showcase and Competition
If you’ve ever dreamed of performing and singing in front of thousands of fans at one of Texas’ biggest music events, here’s your chance. Budding singer/songwriters and seasoned veterans alike will have the opportunity to show off their talents and win a fantastic prize package which includes a slot at the Outlaws & Legends Music Fest in March. But first, you have to register for the Outlaws & Legends Singer/Songwriter preliminary competition, coming Friday, February 1st to Southern Nights Dancehall.
Date and Time
Friday, February 1st from 6:00pm-Midnight
Free to sign up
Must be submitted by Wednesday, January 30th. For an online entry form, click here
The winner of the overall competition receives:
- A live, televised performance on KTAB-TV (streamed live over Big Country Homepage) on March 2, 2013 with the 3 other market finalists, with the overall winner being announced live on KTAB
- A 45-minute set on the Outlaws & Legends Big Country Chevy Stage on March 23rd
- Billing on the Outlaws & Legends artist lineup, website, etc.
- 20 Hours of free recording studio time at Baker Street Recording Studio
- 8 VIP/All Access passes for band members throughout the weekend
- 10 complimentary general admission tickets
- Ability to sell merchandise in the artist tent with all other artists
Outlaws & Legends Music Fest is coming March 22-23 at The Back Porch. With the announcement of country legend Merle Haggard and the Randy Rogers Band to an already stacked lineup for the 2013 show, it’s safe to say that the self-proclaimed “biggest 1-day, 1-stage event in Texas” just got bigger.
There’s been a lot of excitement for Outlaws & Legends Music Fest organizers, as they announced in October 2012 that the event will benefiting a new charity, the Ben Richey Boys Ranch. Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased through Outhouse Tickets, also at:
Kent’s Harley Davidson-Honda-Suziki
True Grit Western Wear & Gifts
Any of the 7 Big Country Wes-T-Go Chillers convenience stores
Any Abuelo’s Restaurant in Texas