Disability In Action Celebration
- Abilene Civic Center
- 1100 North 6th Street, Abilene, TX 79604 United States
The 5th annual American's With Disabilities Act Celebration is set to take place July 22nd, 2014 at the Abilene Civic Center. This year the guest speaker is Amberley Snyder who's better known for her amazing rodeo skills and the fact she over-came her disability caused by an auto accident. Amberley, who still rodeo's and is a motivational speaker says "this ain't my last rodeo and I'm living the dream with a disability." The celebration is hosted by Disability In Action, check out all the details.
5th Annual American's With Disabilities Act Celebration
Abilene Civic Center 1100 North 6th Street Abilene, TX. 79603
Date and Times
- 11:30 AM doors open
- 12:00 PM Dyess Color Gaurd Presentation and Natl. Anthem
- 12:10 PM opening remarks and lunch begins
- 12:45 Amberley Snyder guest speaker
- 1:25 PM Raffle and door prizes
- 1:35 PM Entertainment
- 2:20 PM Abilene Mixed Martial Arts
$3.00 covers admission and lunch.
Disability In Action formerly 'Not Without Us' will host it's 5th annual celebration at the Civic Center and is still accepting sponsors, to help off-set the expenses. For more on how you can help contact Mary Mary Rivera Lutz at 325-672-5460.