Catch the ‘Showdown’ Super Nationals Boat Drag Races in San Angelo
Here is something unique and different. If you like going to the lake, high speeds and lots of action then you won’t want to miss the Showdown in San Angelo Drag Boat Races.
Here are the details about the showdown and also a video of last years event. This is the 11th annual showdown. You can even walk around see the boats up close, meet the drivers and get autographs. Boats race side by side for a liquid quarter mile at about 250 mile per hour. In about 4 seconds!!!
- 11th Annual Lake Nasworthy Drag Boat Races “Showdown in San Angelo”
Dates & Times
- Friday June 23rd-Sunday June 25th
- Friday – 7 am (gates)
- Saturday – 7 am (gates)
- Sunday – 7 am (gates)
- Lake Nasworthy – San Angelo, Texas
- Friday: $20 gate
- Saturday: $25 gate
- Sunday: $25 gate
- 3 day Event Pass (Fri, Sat, Sun) $55 gate
- VIP Tent Single Pass $150/ Reserved table of 8 $1000
- For a full list of camping information, event schedules and more click here
- Visit Facebook or the Showdown website for more information
Here is a look at last year’s Showdown
Subscribe to KEAN 105 on
Is this something you would take the family to see?