Lions and Tigers and Breakfast With the Easter Bunny at the Abilene Zoo
The Abilene Zoo has lots of different animals. So, why not have breakfast this Easter with the most popular rabbit ever, the Easter Bunny? Only this year, ‘Breakfast With the Easter Bunny’ is a one day event.
The Abilene Zoo will host two different times to break bread with Mr. Bunny on Saturday, April, 8th.
Breakfast will consist of fresh fruit, assorted pastries, milk, juice or coffee. Plus kids can create arts and crafts and pose for picture portraits with the Easter Bunny.
- Breakfast With the Easter Bunny
- Abilene Zoo
- 2070 Zoo Ln, Abilene
Dates and Times
- Saturday, April 8th, 2017
- 9 AM first breakfast and pictures
- 10:30 AM second breakfast and pictures
- $15.00 for adults
- $10.00 for kids 3-12 years-old
- $5.00 for ages 2 and younger
- Reservations are required call 325-676-6085
- Kids and parents will also get admission into the zoo.