Brave Brock’s Benefit is a Car Show, Barbecue, Concert and More Sept 6th in Abilene
Brave Brock’s Benefit is a car show, bake sale, barbecue and live concert this Saturday, at the Abilene K Mart parking lot. Brock is a 4 year old little boy that was diagnosed with Leukemia. He is currently undergoing extensive and expensive life saving treatments. Help Brock by participating, here’s how.
K Mart Parking Lot 4565 S 1st St, Abilene, Texas
Date & Time
- Saturday, September 6th, 2014
- 10am-3pm BBQ, car show & bake sale
- 9am-10am car show registration
- 12pm-3pm ‘The Dial Surfers’ live concert
- 3pm live auction, raffle and car awards
The car show is free for spectators however, there’s a $10 entry fee for the car show. There will also be bounce houses and face-painting for the kids. Donations are graciously accepted at GoFundMe.com/cazg04.