The All New “Big Country Outdoor and Home Expo” Expands and Moves to the Taylor County Expo Center in Abilene
What do you get when you combine the “Big Country Home & Garden Expo” with the “Big Country Boat & Outdoor Sports Show”? The Big Country Home Builders Association‘s (BCHBA) all new and improved “Big Country Outdoor & Home Expo.” This big new event will be Saturday and Sunday, March 29th and 30th at the Taylor County Expo Center.
The show has a new name and a new location. Randall Jones, the shows marketing director says “this event will keep all of its ‘home show]’ aspects, but will now include tons of new vendors to include boats, tractors, RV’s, ATV’s, hunting, camping, motor cycles and lots more.” Randall said the show is getting bigger and better with a lot more to see and do because the Taylor Country Expo Center has more room.
Big Country Outdoor & Home Expo
Taylor County Expo Center
Dates and Times
- March 29th and 30th, 2014
- Saturday open from 10am – 7pm
- Sunday open from 12pm – 5pm
- $5.00 for adults
- Free for children 12 and under
The BCHBA at: (325)-698-4232
This event is so large that several buildings from the Expo Center will be used. For example:
- The ‘Big Country Hall‘ will have mowers, tractors, farm equipment and more.
- The ‘Display Building‘ will have boats, wave runners, water and outdoor specialties.
- The ‘Modern Living Mall‘ will have boutiques, arts and crafts vendors.
- The ‘Round Building‘ will have motorcycles, ATV’s plus more farm and ranch implements.
- The ‘Outdoor Spaces‘ will have camping RV’s, family RV’s, portable buildings, bath solutions and more.
- The ‘Expo Center‘ will have home builders, vehicles, tools, appliances, home decor, furnishings, heating and air, communications, security, home improvements and more.
Other home related services will also be represented during this annual event. Vendor space is limited but still available by contacting the Big Country HBA.