Show Your Support and ‘Walk Now For Autism Speaks’ at the Abilene Zoo April 25th
Autism is a disorder that changes the brain’s normal development of social and communication skills, and affects one in 68 U.S. children. It is considered by many to have reached epidemic proportions in the United States.That’s why autism awareness is important.
This event will include a family-manageable walk and a community resource fair with educational sources, therapists, child-friendly activities and more. It’s a great way for families afflicted by autism to find valuable resources. Walkers are encouraged to wear blue as Autism Awareness Month wraps up.
- West Texas Walk Now For Autism Speaks
Date and Times
- Saturday, April 25th, 2015
- 9:00am – 12:00pm The Walk
- 10:00am Program and Ribbon Cutting
- Grover Neslon Park
- 2070 Zoo Lane, Abilene, TX
- Just south of The Abilene Zoo