Join the Walk for Autism at the Abilene Zoo April 25th
Come out and support ‘Walk Now For Autism Speaks‘ April 25th at Nelson Park next to the Abilene Zoo. The event also features food, family friendly activities, resource fair, and support groups.
Get your team together and join the walk. Show your support by wearing blue for Autism Awareness Month. The walk will take place inside the zoo.
- Abilene Walk Now For Autism Speaks
Date and Times
- Saturday April 25th, 2015
- 9:00am Registration begins
- 10:00am Walk begins
- Neslon Park 2070 Zoo Lane, Abilene, TX
- Just south of The Abilene Zoo