2017 Winners – The Best of Abilene
The 4th annual Best of Abilene awards showcased a wide variety of businesses in the service/hospitality industry. When it was all said and done, we were extremely excited to reveal all of the winners.
Join us in congratulating these fine businesses as well as all of those nominated.
- Best Breakfast Burritos: La Popular Bakery
- Best Restaurant for Kids: Gatti's Pizza
- Best Fish & Seafood: Deutschlander Freshwater Catfish Co.
- Best Buffet: China Star
- Best Food Truck: Rock'n Roller'z Roll'n Grill
- Best Dive Bar: Fatboy's
- Best Bar & Grill: Taylor County Taphouse
- Best Mexican Food: Abuelo's Mexican Food Restaurant
- Best Breakfast: Dixie Pig
- Best Italian: Little Italy
- Best Burger: Heff's Burgers
- Best Pizza: Vagabond Pizza
- Best Asian Food: Szechuan Chinese Restaurant
- Best BBQ: Betty Rose's Little Brisket
- Best Chicken Fried Steak: Texas Cowboy BBQ
- Best Coffee: Big Country Coffee
- Best Steak: Perini Ranch
- Best All-Around Restaurant: The Beehive
Below is an actual breakdown of the votes:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why isn't my favorite business listed?
A: All nominations are determined by the radio audience of the Abilene area during our well-publicized nomination process. We do not omit anyone that was nominated.
Q: How will we know if we won?
A: All winners will be announced once voting has ended
Q: Are any votes removed?
A: We reserve the right to remove any votes we believe are fraudulent
Q: My business won a category. When will we receive our plaque?
A: We will contact all winners once the plaques arrive. Please be patient. Congrats.